With 17 years experience and over 20,000 cases worked, Freelance anesthesia has performed a unique pediatric sedation technique on over 5,000 in-office dental procedures, allowing work to be completed in one visit with one sedation.
In compliance with the American Academy of Pediatrics and the AAPD Guidelines for Monitoring and Management of Pediatric Patients during and after sedation for Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures, our goal is to keep over 90% of all children out of the hospital for their dental needs.
No cost to your office, we provide
- Any level of sedation necessary from a conscious sedation to a total intravenous anesthetic.
- All the equipment, monitors, supplies and drugs necessary.
- All anesthesia billing services
- Patient care from pre op to post op
- Credentials necessary for in-office procedures
On your time, Patients are sedated and comfortable in the privacy of your office while avoiding the increase cost of facility fees.